marți, 11 ianuarie 2011

My dear, you are such a fool...

You tried to play with me a game of all or nothing, but you didn’t realize that you couldn’t make the choices for me. If you want to play, you do it by my rules and my rules only. The only problem you may have is that I’m not willing to play anymore. I am absolutely sick and tired of these childish games, of these stupid rules you’re trying so hard to make me obey. I’m not the kind of girl to play by the book. I lie, I cheat and I do what I have to do, but I get what I want. After all, this game turned out to be a game of chance and nothing more. And the chance is on my side.

I don’t think you realized that you have been barking up the wrong tree all this time. You wouldn’t have got more of this, as hard as you might have tried. You have no idea of who I am or what I want. You might have picked up bits and pieces along the way, I don’t claim that you didn’t, but you have no idea who I really am and why I am how I am. It’s just a communication thing. That’s why I choose to disconnect. You could have never replaced him. You will never be able to.

See, I think you were not up to the challenge. You couldn’t have handled me and everything I stand for. You never had me so it’s not like you lost me now. Indulging in your idle fantasies is not good. Deal with the fact that you’re a thing of the past and that’s not going to change. Don’t get me wrong, I liked our conversations but you tried to be a little more than I wanted you to be. And after all this messy situation you might have ended up a little messed up too. I ought to say that I’m sorry. But I’m not. So there’s nothing you can do. Just grin and bear it.

What you don’t understand is the fact that I’m not giving up my friends because you want me to. They’ve always been here and always will be. That’s why I’m counting on them to open my eyes when I’m blinded by fools who try to take advantage. So, you can crawl back to the hole where you came from.

Game over, honey. You lose.

Un comentariu:

  1. micUtza UngUroaika12 ianuarie 2011 la 14:13

    xoxo?
    ;;)
    btw caius...next time nu fa pe desteptu cu cine nu trebuie
    and honey i love you too.nu conteaza ca teai crizat:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere