sâmbătă, 18 decembrie 2010

Words unspoken.

I wish I could have said it... I wish I didn't have to shove it in the back of the closet. I wish I could just let it out. But I couldn't. Because there were other things more important. There always are. There are always people more important than the things I want to say. 

I wanted so bad to cry my heart out. I wanted so bad to take off the happy face and just complain about how freaking bad it was. And how much it hurt(s). I just wish people weren't so busy and distracted... but it is how it is.

I realised I can't change the way the world works, but I can change certain things about me. Therefore, there's no more room for complaining, for saying that it hurts so bad I don't even want to breath. There's no more time to change the set, there's no way to change the script. They say you work with what you have.

What do I have? Well... I've got me and that's enough. I learned to cry by myself so I shall learn to laugh by myself. I never needed people to tell me that everything was going to be ok. I just needed people to listen. But now, I have to learn to listen to myself. To be my own safety net, because at the end of the day, there's no one there to catch me. Not a single soul.

 Those words I've been dying to speak, those things I've been dying to tell, I'm going to throw them away. Pretend they never existed. Pretend they never ripped my heart apart.

 There are too many words unskpoken. Too many masks being worn. Too many things thrown away.Too many people who don't care.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu