I'm that girl. The girl every normal guy avoids, the one who tells people off and mocks those who look down at her. I'm the one who doesn't spend hours in front of the mirror and can go out in sweat pants. I'm the one who would wake up at 4 in the morning to watch boxing and who doesn't mind spending the weekend in front of the tv. I'm the girl who grew up playing football and watching action movies. I'm the one who'd rather read a book than Cosmopolitan. I'd rather wear jeans and t-shirts than a fancy dress. I'm the one who makes you think twice before you call someone crazy and irresponsible. I'm the girl who hates shopping and following patters. I'm the one who's gonna speak her mind and who's gonna say you're an idiot when you are. I'm that girl.
So, please, explain why the hell you want anything from me.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu