miercuri, 28 martie 2012

Dead end

We need closure. We need to look in each other's eyes and say it's over. We need to say it, not imply it. We've done too much of that. Implying we liked each other, implying we cared, implying we were falling, but we never said it. So let's just say it so we can move on. Let's just get it over with, shall we?

Why did we start to grow apart? Was it for the same reason we started to grow together? Nobody can tell. Not even us. We just did. It's such a shame money doesn't buy neither time nor happiness. If it did, we'd be so much better right now...

Are we ever going to go back to that? Should we even want to go back? I'm afraid to even think about it. I'm afraid to think about a future that involves your ghost. I'm afraid to think how my past would look if you weren't here to walk me through last year. Because you did. You held my hand, so to speak and taught me that baby steps are the key.I wonder if I did change your life in some way.


Wherever you are, I hope you're happy. Whoever you're with, I hope she makes you happy. Whatever you do, I hope it makes you happy. 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu