From time to time, we speak. Though we never talk to each other anymore. There's always this tension in the air that makes it so thick and we'd probably be able to cut it with a blunt knife. There's no need for sharpness here. Accidents often happen when we're around each other. A distorted view over life, a sassy attitude, calling each other names. Accidentally falling.
We seem to be suffering from amnesia. Having no idea how to act, or what to say. Having no idea what hurts or what heals. We seem estranged. Like there were no shivers and whispers before. Two human beings who are unwilling to let go. Two human beings who are unwilling to stay together. Mutual destruction.
We fight. Every time we have the chance. Why? We fight over something that is not even there. We fight for the sake of fighting. I refuse to put my hands up, even if that means I won't be able to pray. I'm done asking for peace and quiet. I shall act as a disobedient child. My sins shall define me and for them I shall pay. I can't be charged with betrayal.
Song of the day:
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu