sâmbătă, 11 februarie 2012

Apologies.

It's not going to work. That is a fact. We don't have the time and energy to sort things out. You have no idea if you want to stay or not. You have no clue whatsoever whether this is worth it. Staying is a choice, a decision we both have to make, but I refuse to push you towards making it. Towards saying you'll stay. It's just as I thought. We're growing apart before have the chance to grow together. Ironic, huh? More like predictable. I just wish you would have considered it before. Wish you'd thought about everything before talking me into this. We are so not the people who get attached, so not the ones who go home to someone in the evening. We're fools, that's what we are. Trying to cheat faith and push ourselves to the breaking point hoping something good is going to come out of it. We should have known better. We really should have...

You're waiting for me to ask you to stay. I don't know how to do it. I don't know if I'm supposed to do it. I wish we worked out. I wish things were different. I'm sorry.

2 comentarii:

  1. Tu ai zis intotdeauna ca daca ceva e menit sa se intample, se va intampla. Poate nu asteapta sa-l rogi sa-ti ramana. Poate asteapta doar sa-i vorbesti. Asa cum stii tu.

    PS: Iarta-ma ca n-am mai avut timp sa trec pe aici mai devreme.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need. (Mer)

    PS: Nu-ti fa probleme. Suntem oameni mari, avem responsabilitati. Ma bucur ca ti-ai facut timp sa ajungi.

    RăspundețiȘtergere