Say something. Anything. I don't care whether it's good or bad, I just can't stand not knowing what's in your head. What are you thinking about? Or who? It doesn't matter what you say, just let it out.
We're too alike so we're doomed to be a good match. But are we? Are that much alike or we're just too different to notice? With every single day that goes by I can't help myself but wonder whether it is worth it. And is it? Is it truly worth it?
You're all grown up and I... I'm just a child who gets to be silly from time to time. I'm just a kid who's afraid not to mess things up. I've got so many fears that my hands get cold every time I think about losing what we got. I can't help but wonder whether I'm good enough. Whether I can be what you expect me to be. Can you deal with all my inner demons? And do you want to?
You keep telling me that it doesn't have to be like this. But mostly it is. The fights and the uncertainty are going to destroy us. How can we fight? Why do we fight? I can't give answers to silly questions. Since when do we care? It was supposed to be about us, not them and we ended up caring more about what they think rather than what we want. But do we know what we really want? And do we really want it or it's just a mood?
I never said I was perfect. I showed you all my flaws right from the beginning and hoped you wouldn't mind. And you didn't. Has something changed on the road between there and here? Just tell me.
I loved when it was all about us. When we couldn't care less about other people's opinions because we mattered. When "You're mine" sounded so sweet in your sleepy voice. When you used to tell people to fuck off when it came to you. And me. When it came to us. I loved the way you needed to protect me and make me confident. When you kept telling me nothing beats the look in my eyes when I'm happy. Can we get that back? Cause I really want it back. I really want you back. And I'm sorry.
I hate fighting with you. I don't have a problem fighting with anyone but you. It's just the way you make me go crazy and then you calm me down so that you can start all over again. I hate not talking to you for days. I hate not knowing where we stand. So tell me. Talk to me. Be honest and say whatever's on your mind.
Song of the day:

I wonder if this is about having or not chocolate on your diet. So is it?
RăspundețiȘtergerePS: How's "SHE" doing? Haven't heard of her lately.
I'm a chocoholic. Take chocolate out of my system and I'm as good as dead.
RăspundețiȘtergereShe's fine. See for yourself.